Alexis

Monday, September 07, 2009

School Has Started

I really do not like High School! It took forever to get my classes changed so I could do softball conditioning, and I had to change Algebra classes, so I don't have class with some of my friends. I'm really lonely. It sucks not to have Seth here too.

I am no longer in band, but Aunt L is on my cawe to find out if we can sell my sax. She's really irritating. She's also on my case about my grades. I got a C on a test and a D on homework and she's making a HUGE deal about it.

I have so much other stuff going on, I don't really think one or two low grades is that big a deal. She keeps telling me that if I don't maintain B's, I have to quit work and won't get my license. I really don't think that's fair!

Anyways, gotta go, cooking dinner. Let's hope this week is better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home