Alexis

Sunday, January 11, 2009

It's going to be awful

I have to take care of the smelly little people for three whole weeks while Aunt L is gone. Three Weeks! It's going to be awful! Aunt L said she will make it up to me when she gets back and I am holding her to that. She's getting me the high tops I want and a pair of jeans, at the very least.

I got to go see Twilight finally, but I was a little disappointed. It didn't really follow the book. I still like Jacob though. He's my favorite. Granted, I've read the whole series, so I knw how it ends up, but I kind of feel bad for him inthe beginning.

My grades are all pretty good right now. I had to write a paper on Jimmy Carter so it's a big part of one of my grades. I am hoping I did alright on it. He wasn't very interestig, though Aunt L gave me more information to add to my paper and it made him a little more interesting, though not very much!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home