Alexis

Sunday, September 28, 2008

C in Algebra

But it's better than the D I had. I have been working really hard to do better, and so It's a big deal to me. I am proud of myself! All of my other grades are A's and B's so I am happy about that too!

We got a Wii Fit and I think I kind of like it. I don't usually like Wii stuff, but the Wii Fit is kind of cool. I was doing really well at a lot of the exercises too. I think I might use it for my exercises after school. It's actually kind of fun, but it's hard!

I like my new school. I didn't think I would becuase everyone at my old school said there were snobs, but they aren't really. I mean, some are, but there were snobs at my old school too, so its not that much different. I have some cool friends though which is great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home