Alexis

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Starting High School

I start high school in a few weeks. I am not too worried, but it's gonna be a big change. I am still in band (Aunt L is making me), but I decided not to go out for volleyball. The girls were all kind of snobby and I didn't like playing with them. I am gonna try softball when it starts after the New Year!

I kind of have a boyfriend. He doesn't live here (he used too), but we talk al of the time and he likes me and I like him. Aunt L says she's ok with it, for now. Less worry for her : )

I get to go school shopping next week. I need jeans pretty badly. I found some other stuff I like online, but I want to see what else is available.

I got my learner's permit the other day. I can't wait to start really driving. I so want a truck when I get my own car. In the meantime, I get to drive the Jeep, which is still pretty cool!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home